When you book it before 11/08/2023, you will get a 33% discount. You have to pay €1200 instead of €1800. But let me first present my mentoring program.
The Mentoring Program
The mentoring program consists of 16 stations. You have to invest at least 3 hours per week for each one. Therefore, you can integrate my program into your workday.
- C++ Compiler Standard Support
- Abbreviated Function Templates
- Predefined Concepts
- Definition of Concepts
- Requires Expressions
- User-Defined Concepts
- An Evolution or a Revolution
- Equality Comparison
- The Three-Way Comparison Operator
- Safe Comparison of Integers
constexprContainers and Algorithms
- Further Core Language Improvements
- Designated Initialization
- The Ranges Library
- Ranges and Views
- Range Adaptors
- Comparison of std and std::ranges Algorithms
- Module Interface Unit and Module Implementation Unit
- Submodules and Module Partitions
std::spanand New Container Functions
- Unified Deletion of Elements
- Uniform Checking of Elements
- Formatting Library
- Format String
- User-Defined Types
- Calendar and Time Zones
- Basic Types
- Time of Day
- Calendar Dates
- Time Zones
- Standard Library Utilities
- Mathematical Constants
- Midpoint and Linear Interpolation
- Bit Manipulation
- The Framework
- Awaitables and Awaiters
- The Workflows
- Synchronization and Coordination
- Latches and Barriers
- Synchronized Output Streams
- Cooperative Interruption
Each station consists of theory, practice, and mentoring:
- Pure theory with about ten slides (video)
- Applied theory with about five examples (video)
- Additional posts and training videos
- Exercises (video)
- Sample solutions to the exercises (video)
- Active C++ community in moderated forums
- Live Q&A session each Friday, in which I address forum questions (recorded)
- One-to-One mentoring at the end of the mentoring program, if requested
How to Participate?
The mentoring will start on August 11th, 2023. The program takes four months.
Four Easy Steps
Here are the necessary steps:
My pricing model is based on individual participants. If your company or department wants to participate in this mentoring program, please contact me: Rainer.Grimm@ModernesCpp.de.
This is the first installment of my new mentoring program, “C++20: Get the Details”. This has a few consequences.
- There may be a few minor issues. Consequentially, I start each week explicitly and offer this mentoring for a reduced price.
- This first iteration starts in August. Around October 2023, this mentoring is open for additional registration. You can start it self-paced at any time. The final price will be €1800.
The Ideal Mentee
First, you need good C++ knowledge and want to become fluent in C++20. If you don’t consider yourself a good C++ programmer, you should first master my basic mentoring program Fundamentals for C++ Professionals, or a similar program.
Rainer Grimm’s mentoring program Fundamentals for C++ Professionals is truly one of a kind. It opens the door to an immense amount of well structured information to learn all fundamentals of the C++ language with a depth that suits your background knowledge and the amount of time you can spent on the program. With Rainers long experience and knowledge about the language, the mentee’s skills are thoroughly and consistently strengthened every single week of the program. I am enjoying the program a lot for the fact that it is intense on one hand but perfectly suited for following in parallel to a full time day job, the format and duration allows the material to really get settled. In my opinion the program is highly recommended to everyone that is dedicated to make C++ one of their core skills in a professional career and is prepared to engage with a focussed community of mentees and the excellent mentor Rainer Grimm.
Senior Software Development Consultant Robotics & Autonomous Driving Movinity.ai
Design Engineer Intel
I took this Mentoring Program to deepen my knowledge about C++. I was stunned by the huge amount of Videos and effort Rainer Grimm put into this program. He does not only provide Videos, Examples and Exercises to explain the different Topics, he also provide further informations regarding those topics (Blog posts, Videos from CppCon etc). One big advantage of the course is that you could wrote questions directly to Rainer Grimm or into the Forum and he will answer and explain also his answer in the weekly Q&A Sessions at the end of each week. I could really recommend this Mentoring to beginners and also to intermediate C++ developers.
Software Engineer Robert Bosch GmbH
I was happy to sign up for Fundamentals for C++ Professionals mentoring program to deepen my knowledge of C++ programming. There was a fine mixture of video lessons, presentations and zoom meetings to discuss ongoing lessons and ask questions regarding C++ programming one on one with our mentor. The durations may seem little long, but in my opinion it offers a possibility to get a grip on learning resources offered. I would recommend it to enthusiasts trying to expand their knowledge of modern C++.
Senior Broker OTP bank Croatia
Modernes C++ Mentoring,
Thanks a lot to my Patreon Supporters: Matt Braun, Roman Postanciuc, Tobias Zindl, G Prvulovic, Reinhold Dröge, Abernitzke, Frank Grimm, Sakib, Broeserl, António Pina, Sergey Agafyin, Андрей Бурмистров, Jake, GS, Lawton Shoemake, Jozo Leko, John Breland, Venkat Nandam, Jose Francisco, Douglas Tinkham, Kuchlong Kuchlong, Robert Blanch, Truels Wissneth, Kris Kafka, Mario Luoni, Friedrich Huber, lennonli, Pramod Tikare Muralidhara, Peter Ware, Daniel Hufschläger, Alessandro Pezzato, Bob Perry, Satish Vangipuram, Andi Ireland, Richard Ohnemus, Michael Dunsky, Leo Goodstadt, John Wiederhirn, Yacob Cohen-Arazi, Florian Tischler, Robin Furness, Michael Young, Holger Detering, Bernd Mühlhaus, Matthieu Bolt, Stephen Kelley, Kyle Dean, Tusar Palauri, Dmitry Farberov, Juan Dent, George Liao, Daniel Ceperley, Jon T Hess, Stephen Totten, Wolfgang Fütterer, Matthias Grün, Phillip Diekmann, Ben Atakora, Ann Shatoff, Rob North, Bhavith C Achar, and Marco Parri Empoli.
Thanks, in particular, to Jon Hess, Lakshman, Christian Wittenhorst, Sherhy Pyton, Dendi Suhubdy, Sudhakar Belagurusamy, Richard Sargeant, Rusty Fleming, John Nebel, Mipko, Alicja Kaminska, Slavko Radman, and David Poole.
|My special thanks to Embarcadero|
|My special thanks to PVS-Studio|
|My special thanks to Tipi.build|
|My special thanks to Take Up Code|
I’m happy to give online seminars or face-to-face seminars worldwide. Please call me if you have any questions.
- Embedded Programmierung mit modernem C++ 12.12.2023 – 14.12.2023 (Präsenzschulung, Termingarantie)
Standard Seminars (English/German)
Here is a compilation of my standard seminars. These seminars are only meant to give you a first orientation.
- C++ – The Core Language
- C++ – The Standard Library
- C++ – Compact
- C++11 and C++14
- Concurrency with Modern C++
- Design Pattern and Architectural Pattern with C++
- Embedded Programming with Modern C++
- Generic Programming (Templates) with C++
- Clean Code with Modern C++
- Phone: +49 7472 917441
- Mobil:: +49 176 5506 5086
- Mail: schulung@ModernesCpp.de
- German Seminar Page: www.ModernesCpp.de
- Mentoring Page: www.ModernesCpp.org
Modernes C++ Mentoring,