Now, it’s time to choose the next pdf bundle? Get all the material to your chosen topic.
I will create the bundles for my English posts because this is quite a job. These bundles include the posts, all source files, and a cmake file.
In order for me to make the right decision, you have to make your cross. I will build the pdf bundle with the most votes. The vote is open until 02.01 (including).
UPDATE: This winner is: C++ 20: Concurrency: The Hidden Pearls. I will prepare the package. You can have it in one or two weeks.
If you subscribe to the newsletter, you automatically get the link to the current pdf bundle. Have a look at the right top corner of this page. This automatism makes it quite comfortable for me. People that are already subscribed to my newsletter get the link automatically.
In case, you didn’t get the last pdf bundles, become a patreon: https://www.patreon.com/rainer_grimm
These are my previous pdf bundles:
- The Memory Model
- Concurrency in C++17 and C++20
- Multithreading: The High-Level Interface
- Functional Programming with C++17 and C++20
- Embedded: Performance Matters
- Functional Features in C++
- C++ Core Guidelines: Concurrency and Parallelism
- C++ Core Guidelines: Templates and Generic Programming
- C++ Core Guidelines: Performance
- C++20: Coroutines
- C++20: Modules
Thanks a lot to my Patreon Supporters: Matt Braun, Roman Postanciuc, Tobias Zindl, G Prvulovic, Reinhold Dröge, Abernitzke, Frank Grimm, Sakib, Broeserl, António Pina, Sergey Agafyin, Андрей Бурмистров, Jake, GS, Lawton Shoemake, Jozo Leko, John Breland, Venkat Nandam, Jose Francisco, Douglas Tinkham, Kuchlong Kuchlong, Robert Blanch, Truels Wissneth, Kris Kafka, Mario Luoni, Friedrich Huber, lennonli, Pramod Tikare Muralidhara, Peter Ware, Daniel Hufschläger, Alessandro Pezzato, Bob Perry, Satish Vangipuram, Andi Ireland, Richard Ohnemus, Michael Dunsky, Leo Goodstadt, John Wiederhirn, Yacob Cohen-Arazi, Florian Tischler, Robin Furness, Michael Young, Holger Detering, Bernd Mühlhaus, Matthieu Bolt, Stephen Kelley, Kyle Dean, Tusar Palauri, Dmitry Farberov, Juan Dent, George Liao, Daniel Ceperley, Jon T Hess, Stephen Totten, Wolfgang Fütterer, Matthias Grün, Phillip Diekmann, Ben Atakora, Ann Shatoff, Rob North, Bhavith C Achar, and Marco Parri Empoli.
Thanks, in particular, to Jon Hess, Lakshman, Christian Wittenhorst, Sherhy Pyton, Dendi Suhubdy, Sudhakar Belagurusamy, Richard Sargeant, Rusty Fleming, John Nebel, Mipko, Alicja Kaminska, Slavko Radman, and David Poole.
|My special thanks to Embarcadero|
|My special thanks to PVS-Studio|
|My special thanks to Tipi.build|
|My special thanks to Take Up Code|
I’m happy to give online seminars or face-to-face seminars worldwide. Please call me if you have any questions.
- Embedded Programmierung mit modernem C++ 12.12.2023 – 14.12.2023 (Präsenzschulung, Termingarantie)
Standard Seminars (English/German)
Here is a compilation of my standard seminars. These seminars are only meant to give you a first orientation.
- C++ – The Core Language
- C++ – The Standard Library
- C++ – Compact
- C++11 and C++14
- Concurrency with Modern C++
- Design Pattern and Architectural Pattern with C++
- Embedded Programming with Modern C++
- Generic Programming (Templates) with C++
- Clean Code with Modern C++
- Phone: +49 7472 917441
- Mobil:: +49 176 5506 5086
- Mail: schulung@ModernesCpp.de
- German Seminar Page: www.ModernesCpp.de
- Mentoring Page: www.ModernesCpp.org
Modernes C++ Mentoring,