I have prepared the current pdf bundle. To get it is quite simple.
If you subscribe to the newsletter, you will get the pdf bundle in return. Have a look at the right top corner of this page.This automatism makes it quite comfortable for me. People, who are already subscribed to my newsletter will get the pdf bundle automatically.
The pdf bundle to high-level multithreading interface l includes
- my posts to the high-level multithreading interface
- all source code files to these posts.
- a cmake file that requires a decent gcc or clang compiler (Maybe, a Visual Studio 2017 compiler will also work).
There are a few smaller issues with the fonts. Converting to pdf had a few issues if the font of the HTML source changed. This include in particular links and bold fonts. What is even more strange, is, that this it is mainly a problem with the English posts. I manually fixed most of the issues.
To be honest, to create the pdf bundles and automate the process with a Python script was quite a job.
I have already published the following pdf bundles in English:
- The C++ memory model
- Concurreny in C++17 and C++20
- Multithreading: The high-level interface
If you missed one, you can download all existing an upcoming pdf bundles (including German) at Patreon. You will automatically get each 4-5 weeks a new pdf bundle.