I have prepared the pdf bundle. To get it is quite simple.
If you subscribe to the newsletter, you will get the link to the pdf bundle. Have a look at the right top corner of this page.This automatism makes it quite comfortable for me. People, who are already subscribed to my newsletter will get the link automatically.
The pdf bundle includes
- my posts
- all source code files to these posts.
- a cmake file that requires a decent gcc, clang, Visual Studio compiler.
There are a few smaller issues with the fonts. Converting to pdf had a few issues if the font of the HTML source changed. This include in particular links and bold fonts. What is even more strange, is, that this it is mainly a problem with the English posts.
To be honest, to create the pdf bundles and automate the process with a Python script was quite a job.
In case, you want to have the first pdf bundle to the memory model, try it here: https://www.patreon.com/rainer_grimm/posts.
If you want to have all of my pdf bundles (even the German ones), become my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/rainer_grimm. The pdf bundles are attached to the patreon-only posts.
These are my English pdf bundles:
- The Memory Model
- Concurrency in C++17 and C++20
- Multithreading: The High-Level Interface
- Functional Programming with C++17 and C++20
- Embedded: Performance Matters
- Functional Features in C++
- C++ Core Guidelines: Concurrency and Parallelism
- C++ Core Guideline: Templates and Generic Programming
These are my German pdf bundles:
- Das Speichermodell in C++
- Funktionale Programmierung in C++
- Funktionale Programmierung mit C++17 und C++20
- Embedded: Hohe Sicherheitsanforderungen
- Multithreading: Die High-Level Schnittstelle
- Charakteristiken der funktionalen Programmierung
- Embedded: Performanz zählt
- Embedded: Eingeschränkte Ressourcen
Thanks a lot to my Patreon Supporters: Matt Braun, Roman Postanciuc, Tobias Zindl, Marko, G Prvulovic, Reinhold Dröge, Abernitzke, Frank Grimm, Sakib, Broeserl, António Pina, Darshan Mody, Sergey Agafyin, Андрей Бурмистров, Jake, GS, Lawton Shoemake, Animus24, Jozo Leko, John Breland, espkk, Wolfgang Gärtner, Louis St-Amour, Stephan Roslen, Venkat Nandam, Jose Francisco, Douglas Tinkham, Kuchlong Kuchlong, Avi Kohn, Robert Blanch, Truels Wissneth, Kris Kafka, Mario Luoni, Neil Wang, Friedrich Huber, lennonli, Pramod Tikare Muralidhara, and Peter Ware.
Thanks in particular to Jon Hess, Lakshman, Christian Wittenhorst, Sherhy Pyton, Dendi Suhubdy, and Sudhakar Belagurusamy.
I'm happy to give online-seminars or face-to-face seminars world-wide. Please call me if you have any questions.
Here is a compilation of my standard seminars. These seminars are only meant to give you a first orientation.