I have prepared the pdf bundle. To get it is quite simple.
If you subscribe to the newsletter, you will get the link to the pdf bundle. Have a look at the right top corner of this page. This automatism makes it quite comfortable for me. People, who are already subscribed to my newsletter will get the link automatically.
The pdf bundle includes
- my posts
- all source code files to these posts.
- a cmake file that requires a decent gcc, clang, Visual Studio compiler.
There are a few smaller issues with the fonts. Converting to pdf had a few issues if the font of the HTML source changed. This include in particular links and bold fonts. What is even more strange, is, that this is mainly a problem with the English posts.
To be honest, to create the pdf bundles and automate the process with a Python script was quite a job.
In case, you want to have the first pdf bundle to the memory model, try it here: https://www.patreon.com/rainer_grimm/posts.
If you want to have all of my pdf bundles (even the German ones), become my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/rainer_grimm. The pdf bundles are attached to the patreon-only posts.
These are my English pdf bundles:
- The Memory Model
- Concurrency in C++17 and C++20
- Multithreading: The High-Level Interface
- Functional Programming with C++17 and C++20
- Embedded: Performance Matters
- Functional Features in C++
- C++ Core Guidelines: Concurrency and Parallelism
- C++ Core Guideline: Templates and Generic Programming
These are my German pdf bundles:
- Das Speichermodell in C++
- Funktionale Programmierung in C++
- Funktionale Programmierung mit C++17 und C++20
- Embedded: Hohe Sicherheitsanforderungen
- Multithreading: Die High-Level Schnittstelle
- Charakteristiken der funktionalen Programmierung
- Embedded: Performanz zählt
- Embedded: Eingeschränkte Ressourcen
Thanks a lot to my Patreon Supporters: Matt Braun, Roman Postanciuc, Tobias Zindl, Marko, G Prvulovic, Reinhold Dröge, Abernitzke, Frank Grimm, Sakib, Broeserl, António Pina, Sergey Agafyin, Андрей Бурмистров, Jake, GS, Lawton Shoemake, Animus24, Jozo Leko, John Breland, espkk, Louis St-Amour, Venkat Nandam, Jose Francisco, Douglas Tinkham, Kuchlong Kuchlong, Robert Blanch, Truels Wissneth, Kris Kafka, Mario Luoni, Neil Wang, Friedrich Huber, lennonli, Pramod Tikare Muralidhara, Peter Ware, Daniel Hufschläger, Red Trip, Alessandro Pezzato, Evangelos Denaxas, Bob Perry, Satish Vangipuram, Andi Ireland, Richard Ohnemus, Michael Dunsky, Leo Goodstadt, Eduardo Velasquez, John Wiederhirn, Yacob Cohen-Arazi, Florian Tischler, Robin Furness, Michael Young, Holger Detering, Haken Gedek, Bernd Mühlhaus, Challanger, Matthieu Bolt, and Stephen Kelley.
Thanks in particular to Jon Hess, Lakshman, Christian Wittenhorst, Sherhy Pyton, Dendi Suhubdy, Sudhakar Belagurusamy, Richard Sargeant, Rusty Fleming, Ralf Abramowitsch, and John Nebel.
My special thanks to Embarcadero
My special thanks to PVS-Studio
My new mentoring program "Fundamentals for C++ Professionals" starts in April. Get more information here: https://bit.ly/MentoringProgramModernesCpp.
I'm happy to give online seminars or face-to-face seminars worldwide. Please call me if you have any questions.
Standard Seminars (English/German)
Here is a compilation of my standard seminars. These seminars are only meant to give you a first orientation.
- Phone: +49 7472 917441
- Mobil:: +49 176 5506 5086
- German Seminar Page: www.ModernesCpp.de
- English Seminar Page: www.ModernesCpp.net