I have prepared my mentoring program and am ready to start on 22nd April.
I'm happy to say that I'm ready to start my mentoring program on 22nd April. In short, I've recorded more than 400 video lectures, more than 100 posts, and about 40 one-hour presentations. Additionally, I will give a Q&A session each week, and you can always reach me by e-mail. I will record the Q&A sessions and add them to the existing content.
Of course, you want to have more information about my mentoring program. I have already written three posts about it.
I assume you still have questions. I will present my mentoring program in three online sessions and answer your questions. Here are the three time slots. I hope at least one of them works out for you. All times are (CET/GMT + 1).
- 11th March (9:00 - 10:00 CET)
- 11th March (20:00 - 21:00 CET)
- 12th March (19:00 - 20:00 CET)
- 14th March to 31st March: registration for the mentoring program "Fundamentals for C++ Professionals" is open
- 22nd April: the launch of the mentoring program "Fundamentals for C++ Professionals"
I'm excited to start my mentoring program,
Thanks a lot to my Patreon Supporters: Matt Braun, Roman Postanciuc, Tobias Zindl, G Prvulovic, Reinhold Dröge, Abernitzke, Frank Grimm, Sakib, Broeserl, António Pina, Sergey Agafyin, Андрей Бурмистров, Jake, GS, Lawton Shoemake, Animus24, Jozo Leko, John Breland, Venkat Nandam, Jose Francisco, Douglas Tinkham, Kuchlong Kuchlong, Robert Blanch, Truels Wissneth, Kris Kafka, Mario Luoni, Friedrich Huber, lennonli, Pramod Tikare Muralidhara, Peter Ware, Daniel Hufschläger, Alessandro Pezzato, Bob Perry, Satish Vangipuram, Andi Ireland, Richard Ohnemus, Michael Dunsky, Leo Goodstadt, John Wiederhirn, Yacob Cohen-Arazi, Florian Tischler, Robin Furness, Michael Young, Holger Detering, Bernd Mühlhaus, Matthieu Bolt, Stephen Kelley, Kyle Dean, Tusar Palauri, Dmitry Farberov, Juan Dent, George Liao, Daniel Ceperley, Jon T Hess, Stephen Totten, Wolfgang Fütterer, Matthias Grün, Phillip Diekmann, and Ben Atakora.
Thanks in particular to Jon Hess, Lakshman, Christian Wittenhorst, Sherhy Pyton, Dendi Suhubdy, Sudhakar Belagurusamy, Richard Sargeant, Rusty Fleming, Ralf Abramowitsch, John Nebel, Mipko, and Alicja Kaminska.
My special thanks to Embarcadero
My special thanks to PVS-Studio
I'm happy to give online seminars or face-to-face seminars worldwide. Please call me if you have any questions.
Standard Seminars (English/German)
Here is a compilation of my standard seminars. These seminars are only meant to give you a first orientation.
- C++ - The Core Language
- C++ - The Standard Library
- C++ - Compact
- C++11 and C++14
- Concurrency with Modern C++
- Design Pattern and Architectural Pattern with C++
- Embedded Programming with Modern C++
- Generic Programming (Templates) with C++
- Clean Code with Modern C++
- Phone: +49 7472 917441
- Mobil:: +49 176 5506 5086
- German Seminar Page: www.ModernesCpp.de
- Mentoring Page: www.ModernesCpp.org