Before you participate in my mentoring program, you should know more about it. Today, I publish as a teaser, step six of the 28 steps to master C++.
Here are the 28 steps:
- Types: enumerations, pointer, references, and casts
- Types: type deduction with
- Values: initialization, conversion,
- Values: move semantics and perfect forwarding
- Classes: attributes and constructors
- Classes: initialization, destructors, and member functions
delete, operator overloading, explicit, access rights, friends, and structs
- Inheritance: abstract base classes, access rights, constructors, base class initializers
- Inheritance: destructor, virtuality,
final, and multiple inheritances
- Templates: functions and classes
- Templates: parameters and arguments
- Template Specialization
- Type Traits
- Smart Pointers
- STL: General Ideas (containers, algorithms, iterators, callables, range-based)
- STL: Common Interface of the Containers
- STL: sequential containers and associative containers
- STL: algorithms
- Strings including string views
- Regular Expressions
- In- and Output
- Threads: creation, data sharing, mutexes, and locks
- Threads: thread-local data, thread-safe initialization, condition variables
One station contains theory, practice, and mentoring.
- Pure theory with approx. ten slides (video)
- Applied theory with approx. five examples (video)
- Explain the exercises (video)
- Explain the sample solutions to the exercises (video)
- Live Q&A session on each Friday of each week, in which I address questions about the week’s topic; I record this session.
- E-mail queries by participants; I publish the e-mail responses anonymously if appropriate or address them in the Q&A sessions.
Step 6 (Move Semantics and Perfect Forwarding) as a Sample
I cannot present to you my mentoring, but you can at least try out my theoretical and practical parts. Just jump into my course: Move Semantics and Perfect Forwarding
- Launch page and more details: https://www.modernescpp.org/
- Registration open: until the 17th of April
- Course start: 22nd April
- Participate: create a login (https://www.modernescpp.org/courses/fundamentals-for-c-professionals/) and take the course
- Price: €2250 (9 * €250)
- For participants from Germany and final consumers, I have to add 19% VAT (European_value_add_tax)
- Payment: Credit and debit cards, PayPal, or bank transfer (https://www.modernescpp.org/rainer-grimm/)
If you still have questions, write me an e-mail: info@ModernesCpp.de.
I’m very excited to have you onboard,
Thanks a lot to my Patreon Supporters: Matt Braun, Roman Postanciuc, Tobias Zindl, G Prvulovic, Reinhold Dröge, Abernitzke, Frank Grimm, Sakib, Broeserl, António Pina, Sergey Agafyin, Андрей Бурмистров, Jake, GS, Lawton Shoemake, Jozo Leko, John Breland, Venkat Nandam, Jose Francisco, Douglas Tinkham, Kuchlong Kuchlong, Robert Blanch, Truels Wissneth, Kris Kafka, Mario Luoni, Friedrich Huber, lennonli, Pramod Tikare Muralidhara, Peter Ware, Daniel Hufschläger, Alessandro Pezzato, Bob Perry, Satish Vangipuram, Andi Ireland, Richard Ohnemus, Michael Dunsky, Leo Goodstadt, John Wiederhirn, Yacob Cohen-Arazi, Florian Tischler, Robin Furness, Michael Young, Holger Detering, Bernd Mühlhaus, Matthieu Bolt, Stephen Kelley, Kyle Dean, Tusar Palauri, Dmitry Farberov, Juan Dent, George Liao, Daniel Ceperley, Jon T Hess, Stephen Totten, Wolfgang Fütterer, Matthias Grün, Phillip Diekmann, Ben Atakora, Ann Shatoff, Rob North, Bhavith C Achar, Marco Parri Empoli, moon, and Philipp Lenk.
Thanks, in particular, to Jon Hess, Lakshman, Christian Wittenhorst, Sherhy Pyton, Dendi Suhubdy, Sudhakar Belagurusamy, Richard Sargeant, Rusty Fleming, John Nebel, Mipko, Alicja Kaminska, Slavko Radman, and David Poole.
|My special thanks to Embarcadero|
|My special thanks to PVS-Studio|
|My special thanks to Tipi.build|
|My special thanks to Take Up Code|
|My special thanks to SHAVEDYAKS|
I’m happy to give online seminars or face-to-face seminars worldwide. Please call me if you have any questions.
- Embedded Programmierung mit modernem C++ 12.12.2023 – 14.12.2023 (Präsenzschulung, Termingarantie)
Standard Seminars (English/German)
Here is a compilation of my standard seminars. These seminars are only meant to give you a first orientation.
- C++ – The Core Language
- C++ – The Standard Library
- C++ – Compact
- C++11 and C++14
- Concurrency with Modern C++
- Design Pattern and Architectural Pattern with C++
- Embedded Programming with Modern C++
- Generic Programming (Templates) with C++
- Clean Code with Modern C++
- Phone: +49 7472 917441
- Mobil:: +49 176 5506 5086
- Mail: schulung@ModernesCpp.de
- German Seminar Page: www.ModernesCpp.de
- Mentoring Page: www.ModernesCpp.org
Modernes C++ Mentoring,